When you desire an efficient method of increasing productivity and improving collaboration between the staff members, Microsoft Teams of Office 365 is one of the great options for you. This tool is particularly beneficial for supervisors who manage the remote teams that are spread in diverse areas. Alternatively, it still provides benefits for in-house employees. Indeed, the app can assist companies in accomplishing different tasks and tasks projects quickly and efficiently.Do Microsoft Toolkit Free Download
Why Is Microsoft Teams Opening Itself ?
When you acquire the Office 365 subscription, you’ll see that the suite installs MS Teams automatically. Once it occurs, the program will boot during startup automatically. That said, not each Win 10 user requires this feature. In such a case, you might desire to learn how you can stop MS Teams from booting on startup automatically. If you don’t have to utilize MS Teams, you can simply disable the feature. If you desire to learn how you can stop Teams from booting in Win 10, you can select one of these methods below.Learn How Do I Get My Toolbar Back On Microsoft Word
Method#1: Disabling Utilizing The Task Manager
You can stop the MS Teams from booting on boot using your windows task manager.
- First, open the Task Manager. Make use of Alt + Ctrl + Esc, or right-click at any vacant spot in your taskbar > select Task Manager.
- Go to the Startup section.
- Search for the Microsoft Teams > select Disable.
Method#2: Disabling Using The Teams App
You can also try to disable different startup settings in your MS Teams app.
- Open the app.
- Click on the profile icon from the upper-right corner.
- A drop-down menu will open. Simply select Settings.
- A new window will appear, uncheck the checkbox for the Auto-start app.
Method#3: Disabling Using The Registry Editor
If the Task Manager would not get the work done, you can modify your registry. It’s more often than not a final resort, as any issues can cause problems in your operating system. Use caution when editing different registry settings.Learn how to Put Text On A Picture In Microsoft Word
- Open your Start Menu > enter Registry Editor.
- Choose the Registry Editor.
- Go to the ‘HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run folder.
- Search for the entry for Microsoft Teams in the right-side panel > Delete it.
Enabling The Microsoft Teams On Startup :
If you’d want to set Teams to pen on boot, enable its startup settings in the Teams app.
- Open the application.
- Click the profile icon from the upper corner.
- Choose Settings from the menu.
- Check the checkbox to the Auto-start app.